Our team of experts include network security systems engineers that architect, implement and operate cybersecurity solutions for our clients. These solutions include Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Host Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, and Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS). We provide network security audits (Blue Team) and penetration testing (Red Team) services.
Our cyber defense experts have the skills to securely operate our client’s critical network enterprise.
- Incident Handling & Management
- Endpoint Security System Management
- Information Assurance & Security Engineering
- Training & Exercises: Training, Readiness Exercises and Modelling & Simulation
- Network Forensics
- Malware/Reverse Malware Analysis
- Network Threat/Intrusion Analysis
- Digital Network Exploitation/SIGINT Analysis
We have performed research into cyber vulnerabilities and analyzing cyber risk across the most complex cyber threat landscapes for multinational commercial and government clients.
- Cyber Risk Analysis
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Automation
- Hardware Vulnerability Research
- Software Vulnerability Research
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Remediation
- Cyber Risk Mitigation Services
Our experienced Computer Network Operations (CNO) professionals leverage unique cyber capabilities to enable the collection of critical intelligence from the most sophisticated mission targets.
- Computer Network Exploitation (CNE)
- Advanced Persistent Threat Analysis and Expertise
- Digital Forensics and Malware Analysis
- Cyber Vulnerability Discovery and Research
- Network Assessment and Modeling
- IoT Security Research